Friday 4 January 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Welcome back. If you are a regular visitor, thanks for coming back, I know my rambling can be terribly offputting. You may have noticed an odd lack of Christmas-related posts in this little patch of teh interwebz. Fear not, I am not The Grinch. I was just a bit bored of reading Christmas-related posts by the time it got to ooh about November. I'm sure that the discerning blogger is already feverishly drafting Easter-related posts to upload next week. Alas, I am neither concerned nor discerned nor any other cerned. I will however wish you all a Happy 2013.
Congratulations on surviving the predicted Mayan apocalypse. You just couldn't get the staff in those days...

Anyway, this year I promise to do some more booky posts. Really I will. I am aiming to read 50 books. I haven't decided which ones but I am starting with Les Mis (which by the looks of it I will still be reading this time next year!). Also, if you are finding me in any way entertaining, it would be awfully nice if you could come and give me some moral support over on Twitter (twiddlytwiddlytweettwiddlytwiddlytwiddly tweet tweet tweet tweet - name that tune!) @BoosBooks and/or swing by my new youtube channel BeckyBoosBookClub. I am due to put up a possibly-slighly-youtube-conditions-infringing review on 50 Shades of Grey (bandwagon? What band wagon?) in which I say the word "vaj" perhaps more than is strictly necessary. It should be online this weekend.
In the meantime, happy new year and all that - I'm off to the gym!
TTFN xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment