Wednesday 16 October 2013

Confessions of a Warhammer Widow

Darling,

My therapist says that I should share the following confessions with you...

1) Sometimes, when I find that blue and yellow plasticine lying around, I like to smush it together and make cute little shapes out of it.

2) I like to peel the paint scabs off of your mixing tiles.

3) Yesterday I hoovered up 4 tiny bits of grey plastic. I'm not sure what they were but they might have been arms...

4) I accidentally spilt my tea on one of your little pages of transfers and ended up transferring some tiny black signs onto the coffee table. Don't worry! The coffee table's fine.

Please love me still!

Becky


2 comments:

  1. This made me miss our morning chats so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww hahaha me too! The Boy doesn't really do chit chat. He just sleeps! :-)

    ReplyDelete